Back to School!!
Crazy that we’re heading back to school already, but we’re here.
We now have 2 middle schoolers and a high schooler.
It was an emotional morning for me after dropping my babies off at school and I worried more than I care to admit, but once I saw their faces after school, I felt such relief.
Why I worried so much, I have no idea because I knew they would rock their first day of school.
And I was right!!
Logan was a bit nervous going into his first day of middle school, but when asking him about his day, he said it was a lot better than he thought it would be.
McKenna, she is our one child that isn’t a fan of school. She’s never been a fan of school, she’s just happy to be around all her friends. This year, she was pretty excited about starting 8th grade, especially since she has friends in all her classes.
McKaila’s first day of 10th grade went very well according to her. She was a little hesitant about her first day of school, but as most first days go, it went better than she thought.
We are so proud of you kiddos!! You’ll rock this school year!!!
We love you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment