Thursday, March 20, 2014

My Girls

 
No love will ever compare to the love I have for these 2 girls. They are my everything and I couldn't imagine life without them. They have challenged me in every way possible, but at the same time has shown me a love I could never describe.
 
 
I don't know what it is, maybe it's the fact that in just a short month and a half my little baby, McKenna Grace is going to be turning 1, but I sometimes get teary eyed looking at them, thinking how big my girls have gotten. Every morning, when I get them out of bed, I look at them and think they have grown so much over the night.
 


 
McKaila Rose  is now a little lady. The things that come out of her mouth are hilarious sometimes, but I love to sit there and listen to all the stories she has to share. Yup, she gets that from her daddy.
 
 


 
McKenna Grace amazes me daily with what she does. Every day, she gets closer and closer to full on walking. Started with taking a couple steps in between Courtney and I, now it's 5-8 steps. She's ready to go.




No comments: