Monday, April 18, 2011

Ears

Most of you don't know, but on Saturday we bought a new car. A Honda CR-V.

Tango Red Pearl
**Pic of the car in the garage. Once Courtney washes it up, we'll get some better pics up**

Today we went to our mall in Waldorf, St. Charles Towne Center. We had some lunch at the food court then had to go to Kays Jewlery to finally get my promise ring fixed. (About a month ago, my pearl fell off the ring) Before leaving to the mall, Courtney agreed to look at the options of getting McKaila's ears pierced. He hasn't been to keen on the idea of doing it, so it was pretty big for him to say that. I don't know if it was my nagging or everyone saying that it's best to get it done when they are younger, but he finally gave in. So, I picked out some really cute 14K studs and we got McKaila's ears pierced.
It was very quick, but ofcoarse she screamed. The cries didn't last long because we had a bottle ready for her. Once she downed the bottle, she was fast asleep.

Seconds after

Once home from the mall, Courtney mowed the lawn for the first time this year. McKaila, Simon, Roxy and I all hung out on the porch while he mowed. It was so nice outside that we couldn't stay inside. (It was 75 today in Waldorf) It may be a weird thing, but I (Heather) love the smell of fresh cut grass, so I'm so excited about it being spring time and people are out mowing their lawns.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

I'm glad that Courtney finally gave in and let McKaila get her ears pierced. She looks beautiful!