Saturday, June 25, 2011

Outdoors

Today, while Courtney was still sleeping, McKaila and I decided to chill outside for a while. I took McKaila's walker outside and put some shoes on her and headed out to the front yard. We put her in the walker outside one other time and she didn't know what to do really, so I thought I would try it out again. She really loved it. I think she just needed to get used to wearing shoes because while she's inside, she's bare foot. We were outside for about 45 minutes before we started getting to warm. So, once inside we needed to enjoy a nice cold cup of water.

I made her a license plate... hehehe
She was very intrested in Daddy's jeep. Especially the big wheels
Off exploring
Enjoying some water. She's drinking from a straw. Today was the first time she actually was able to get water up the straw.

It was a very fun day and can't wait to have Courtney home for the next fews days. We have to bring some friends to Baltimore tomorrow, so we get to explore there a little bit.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I love your decorations by your door and the bow in McKaila's hair is so cute! Miss you and Love YOU ALL!