Thursday, December 22, 2011

Festival of Lights

I've always loved riding around neighborhoods looking at Christmas lights. I have always enjoyed looking at all the different things that people come up with to decorate for the holidays. I even remember growing up, driving to Byron Center with my parents to look at Christmas lights there.



So, this year, I really wanted to find some where, where we could look at Christmas lights, and I heard about this park that did Christmas lights. I really had to idea what to expect, but we were highly impressed. Last night, McKaila, Amber, Courtney, and I drove about 20 minutes to get to Watkins Regional Park. As soon as you get to the entrance, the lights begin and they don't end until you exit. It was great!! All 4 of us really enjoyed it.

This was the temperture last night!! (4 days away from Christmas)







Blue Crab
McKaila was having fun looking at the lights





Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays Everyone!!

No comments: