Thursday, January 19, 2012

Princess Castle

Today, I finally put up McKaila's princess castle that Auntie Amber and David got her for Christmas. She has so many other toys that I haven't put it up, so finally today, I thought today would be a good day to bring it out. And oh my did she love it.






McKaila loved getting inside her castle and dancing. She'd get in there and stomp around and run around in circles. It was adorable.


But her favorite thing of all was playing peek-a-boo. She'd look at me through the door, then she'd go to the window and peek at me through there. She kept doing that for about 15-20 minutes. She was having so much fun.


Silly Girl
Ofcoarse, she had to have her Lightning with her in her castle
Watching Mickey Mouse Club through the window
Meeko likes the castle too

No comments: