Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day 2012


Happy Valentines Day from McKaila Rose!!

Even though today was Valentines Day, it was like any other day in the Polnicky household. I did get Courtney a card and made him a little something of the 52 reasons I love him and McKaila made him a picture, but other than that nothing too big.
Courtney and I have never been too big on getting eachother anything. We rarely ever do presents for Christmas, Valentines day, anniversarys. We'd just rather spend some quality time together at home or go out to lunch/dinner because we don't get to do that very often. It's fine with me. I'm not a big person on getting gifts like jewelry and flowers and Courtney surprises me with cards in the mornings or leaves little notes around the house. I'd rather have that than any piece of jewelry.
Luckily today, Auntie Amber was nice enough to take McKaila for a few hours before she had to go into work, so Courtney and I could have a meal with just us two. We decided to go to Buffalo Wild Wings because my parents sent us a gift card for there. (Thanks mom and dad) It's always nice to go out with out McKaila, but I miss her so much when we aren't with her. Anyways... We had a wonderful lunch and then did some running around. Nothing too special, but we were just happy to be with each other.
After picking up McKaila from Amber's we headed home and spent time together as a family. We really treasure these times as a family, with Courtney having to work a lot. And right now he's working nights, so it's even harder not having him home. It's nice having both of us kissing McKaila good night and I know McKaila likes that too!
All and all, it was a wonderful Valentines Day full of love and happiness all around. I can never say this enough, but I absolutely love my little family. Courtney and McKaila are my everything and thank God for them every day. My life couldn't get any better then this. (until there is another little Polnicky running around)

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!

Before I end this we have to send out a big congratulations to Savorn and Jenny Or!! They welcomed a beautiful baby boy this afternoon!! Roman Savorn Or!!

No comments: