Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Crime and Punishment


One of the things that I've been wanting to do since moving to the area is to go to the Crime and Punishment Muesum. I love reading stories of crime and watching America's Most Wanted, so I knew I had to go there. Finally, today we got the chance! Courtney actually found really cheap tickets on Groupon, so it was an even better reason to go!! To add to it, it was close to 80 degrees today! It was a great and beautiful day!!!

Ted Bundy

They have a few different areas about Natalee Holloway
I really enjoyed the Public Enemies movie


Bonnie and Clyde's car
Virgina Tech Shooter
Oklahoma City Bomber
Thought this was funny... Not a big fan of him
Daddy and McKaila in a prison cell
"Prison Art" Richard Seymour Jr. incarcerated at Auburn State Prison painted this
Our baby got tired!!!!

This is the actual studio for America's Most Wanted!!!!
I wish they were filming today! I would have loved to see John Walsh in person!! But they do open up the call center here every Saturday night

Now onto some playing outside!!

We thought it would be fun watching McKaila run around The Mall!! And it was, she had a blast!!





Flying her airplane. She makes the sounds of it flying, it's incredibly cute

Oh my gosh!! I can't believe how big she looks here

Trying to steal Daddy's sunglasses
It was a success
Then she had to put them on!! Silly girl
Now, after a long day downtown, it's time to go home!!!

No comments: