Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer Is Upon Us

Oh boy, it's been incredibly hot here in Waldorf. It's been in the 90's with 90% humidity. It's just crazy. Thank goodness for air conditioning because I think we would be going crazy without it.

It is somewhat nice that it's been so warm because that means we can go outside in the morning instead of just spending the afternoon outside. With the tempertures so high, I would rather get McKaila outside playing in the morning rather then in the afternoon when it's the hottest. McKaila just likes being outside, so it doesn't matter to her much.

Trying to drink water from the hose

I didn't even dress McKaila this morning, I just put on her swim suit, and we headed outside. I had to put some fresh water in the pool and McKaila was set to go. McKaila loves being in the water. She must get the love for water from her Daddy because I sure didn't like the water when I was a kid.

McKaila loves having the water spraying on her
Happy baby
Hi Mommy
McKaila heard a plane and this was her way of putting her hand abover her eyes to block the sun
LOVE
Being Silly

It was a great day enjoy a Mommy/Daughter day cooling off in the pool!! Looking forward to many more of these days this summer!!


No comments: