Monday, August 13, 2012

Pop Star In The Making

McKaila has always enjoyed listening to music. While we are in the car, at home, or in the middle of a store, McKaila will always shake her little booty to the music. It's so cute, watching her stop what she is doing to shake her booty and throw her hands in the air. 

She now has been enjoying singing with a microphone. In the bath tub she'll use her crayons for a microphone, now she has a microphone of her own and she uses it all the time. Out of no where, she'll go grab it and start singing and dancing. 

Rocking out in the car


Today, McKaila was full of energy going here there and everywhere, so today, I kept my phone with me and snapped as many silly pictures as I could. These are some of the best ones because she kept running away from me, so many of the pictures turned out blurry.

McKaila got me up at 5 this morning. So, after I had gotten her dressed for the day, I went to put her pj's away and came back to this
Trying to hid from mama
I see you


These pictures were taken before bedtime, in between her singing sessions. This girl loves her apples, so that's her bedtime snack. As you can see, she truly enjoys them

This pic is a little blurry, but I thought it was still so cute. She was trying to smile with an apple in her mouth
Chowing down on those apples
Being silly

"In the eyes of a child... there is joy, there is laughter, there is hope, there is trust, a chance to shape the future." 

No comments: