Friday, August 3, 2012

Staff Sergeant

Back in May, Courtney tested for Staff Sergeant. The downfall to it was, you wouldn't find out your scores until August. 


So, after months of waiting for the scores, Courtney finally found out if he passed or not. He was very worried that he wasn't going to have the scores to pass, but I had faith in him that he did well and had to keep reassuring him that! 


Courtney has been working nights, so he was sound asleep when the scores came through. I just happened to be on Facebook and saw a couple people from his work congratulating him on making Staff Sergeant. So, even though I knew Courtney had only been asleep for a few hours, I woke him up and asked if he knew yet. He didn't, so I told him and he shot out of bed and ran around the house with a huge smile on his face. Plus, hugging on McKaila and I any chance he got. He was so pumped by the news that he didn't end up falling back to sleep, but the adrediline from the news kept him going.


McKaila and I are so proud of you Courtney!!! 
We love you so very much!!

No comments: