Tuesday, March 5, 2013

30 Weeks Pregnant

I can't believe how close we are getting to having little McKenna Grace in our arms. I am now 30 weeks along and even though I love every minute of being pregnant, I'm starting to feel very uncomfortable, plus I'm very tired and have heartburn really bad sometimes.

I am however, looking forward to going to the outlet mall and checking out what Motherhood Maternity has to offer for summer clothes. Being in Maryland, I needed clothes to keep me warm, so being in Mississippi, I need something to wear to keep me cool, which I have none of.

30 Weeks

McKenna Grace

Currently the size of a squash
weighing approximately 2.5-3.8 lbs.
approximately 17 inches in length
Third Trimester
Kicks really hard all day long
Loves McKaila kisses

Countdown
10 Weeks to go!!!

No comments: