Monday, April 1, 2013

34 Weeks


Today marks 34 weeks pregnant along with opening day for baseball! That's why I'm sporting my new Detroit Tigers shirt!! A few weekends ago we were able to head out to the outlets and do some shopping at Motherhood Maternity and I found this super cute Tigers shirt in the clearance rack. Along with my Tigers shirt I got some tank tops, shirts and some leggings. I'm all ready for the warm weather!!!

 
 
I've been feeling pretty well other than each day I feel like my belly gets bigger and bigger. I've been getting tired a lot more faster when we are out and about, but I've been pretty good about taking breaks when I feel like I'm getting too tired. I'm so thankful for my Boppy Body Pillow or else I don't think I would be sleeping as well as I am right now due to my ever growing belly. But the moment I open my eyes, McKenna is busy moving around!

McKenna is a mover, that is for sure. And day by day, her movements are getting even stronger. I love feeling her move, but sometimes she pushes so hard, that it hurts a bit, but I still love it!

Tomorrow, I have my 2nd appointment here at Keesler AFB. My first appointment I was truly happy all around with all the friendly mid-wifes and nurses. We even got to take a tour of labor and delivery which was wonderful. I'm so happy that I get to be in the same room from beginning to end and that McKenna will be at eyes view after I have her, unlike when I had McKaila. They took her to clean her off and couldn't see anything. This time, McKenna will be right next to me!!
 
McKenna Grace
 
currently the size of a canteloupe
weighing approximently 5 lbs
approximently 17.7 inches in length
Third Trimester
Moves most in the mornings and at night
 
*Today McKaila went to give McKenna a kiss and McKenna kicked her. It was so cute to see the shock on McKaila's face*

This picture I couldn't resist sharing with you all!! I sent my dad a picture of my belly and he sent me one back, so I put it together to get this!

 

No comments: