Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pure Happiness

I love days when everything seems so easy. Where I can get up before both the girls and get stuff done around the house and get myself together. Or when McKenna wakes up before McKaila so I don't feel like I'm running around trying to get breakfast going, diapers changed and everything in between.

But what makes things easy and makes me fill up with happiness is when after the 3 of us are all full from breakfast, the girls are full of smiles. So, even when all of us all wake at the same time and I'm running around trying to get them both going , seeing these two girls smile makes me forget about all of it. It makes me feel so lucky to have 2 happy and healthy girls.

This is what happens when Daddy doesn't put away his stuff. McKaila takes them and wears them
 
 
You can never resist a sleeping baby. Especially one that loves to be all cuddled up next to you and loves her Minnie blanket

No comments: