Thursday, August 29, 2013

Friends Forever

I know I say this in about every post lately, but I just can't believe how happy these two little girls have made me. I just love the way McKenna's face lights up when she sees her big sister and I absolutely love that McKaila will sing for minutes on end just to make her little sister stop crying and put a smile on her face. I cross my fingers in hoping that the love that they have for each other grows and stays this way when they're older.

Everyone loves a Dutch girl
McKaila was excited about our craft project. We melted plastic beads to make sun catchers


McKaila loves getting in and playing with McKenna

McKenna wrapped up (of coarse) and falling asleep when McKaila came over to give McKenna kisses before I put her in her swing to sleep



- Posted using BlogPress from Heather's iPad

No comments: