Thursday, January 16, 2014

First Soccer Practice

Our little girl is growing up and I had to deal with not being able to be there for one of her firsts. Being a stay at home mom, I have been there to see all of McKaila's first, so not being able to be there to see her first soccer practice was hard on me. Not going to lie, when I was saying good bye to her, I had tears in my eyes. I know, it sounds pretty crazy, but she's my baby and I've been there for everything.


 McKaila and one of her coach's, Daddy

I decided I wasn't going to go because it was just to cold outside and it was just practice, that I felt wasn't going to last long anyways due to the weather. I really thought about just sitting in the car, but with a baby that just wants to move, I didn't want to trap her in the car with me for an hour.

Practice went for about a half hour before they decided to call it for the night because it was too chilly for the younger kids to be out there. Courtney did say though, that McKaila and Mariah (Courtney's co-workers little girl) were the only ones that really got into kicking the ball into the net. So, we'll see how well games go, but they have a couple practices until then. Games start on February 1st, and I will be there, no matter what.

No comments: