Monday, February 24, 2014

5 Years

Courtney and I just celebrated our 5 year anniversary and even though at times it can be hard being married to a military man, I wouldn't change any of it. He is my best friend, and I know that on my hardest days, Courtney is going to be by my side no matter what. I am very thankful to be on this journey of life with him, that I am sure of.
 
Now, Courtney and I have never been big into giving each other presents for holidays, anniversaries, etc. Even before we had kids, we were never big on gift giving, just cards to express the special event. So, I was incredibly shocked when Courtney came home on our anniversary with a present for me. I wasn't expecting anything other than a card, so seeing him carry a bag inside kind of brought tears to my eyes, not going to lie, even though I had no clue what it was.
 
So, after getting the girls to chill out a bit, they get excited once daddy walks through the door, I sat down and opened my present. To my shock it was a new camera, a Canon EOS Rebel T3i. I have been wanting a new camera for a long time now and recently started looking around. I never thought my husband would be walking in the door, surprising me with one. I was in total shock but so excited to be able to start taking some awesome new pictures of my girls and our animals of coarse.
 
So here are some of the pictures that we've taken throughout the last few days with our new camera
 














 
I can't believe how beautiful these pictures turned out. It's amazing what a difference a new camera can do for your pictures!! I'm in love and can't wait to play around even more with my new camera.
 

No comments: