Friday, March 14, 2014

McKaila's First Haircut

I love McKaila's long hair, that has the cutest little ringlets at the ends, but for a long time I debated in my head if I should finally get McKaila her first haircut. It's been probably since McKaila's 3rd birthday, since Courtney and I started talking about getting her haircut. Mostly, we would just joke about it, because we both love her hair, but a couple weeks ago, I didn't joke about it anymore.
 
It was finally time. Time to cave in and get her haircut. But, nothing big, just a trim, I am not ready for anything more than that. So, as soon as I made the decision in my head, I knew I had to make that appointment right away, before I started to rethink what I was doing. Thankfully, Krystle who cuts my hair was more then happy to give McKaila her first haircut. So, Friday morning, I got my haircut and after watching me, McKaila got her haircut.




 
McKaila did so good. She just sat there and watched Krystle cut her hair in the mirror. Afterwards, she even helped sweep up all her hair.
All day, she just kept repeating, "mommy, daddy, I got my haircut, it's so pretty" Oh, how we love her

No comments: