Saturday, March 29, 2014

Surprise Visit

It's Tuesday afternoon when I get a Facetime call from my sister, Amber. We were in the middle of eating lunch, but decided to answer the call anyways. When I answered the call on my iPad, I got so confused because all I could see was our front door. It ran through my head, I am inside, why is my front door on my screen? Out loud I said, "Wait, What" as I look outside of our window and see my sister standing there.

I was in complete shock and so were the girls, especially McKaila. It's been since McKenna was a couple weeks old that Auntie was here, so McKaila has only seen here on my iPad screen since then. So, having Auntie right in front of her was different for her. It took a couple hours for McKaila to warm up to the idea that Auntie was her physically.





 
It was an awesome surprise but like any visit, it went by too quickly. We love you Auntie!

No comments: