Thursday, April 24, 2014

Four Legged Kids

I don't very often post pictures of our animals. Roxy gets in a lot of pictures because she either photo bombs them or she's always by the girls when I have the camera out, so she makes the pictures. McKaila and McKenna love the puppies and kitties. When we get home from an outing out, when we get home the pups go right to the girls rather then Courtney and I. Even in the mornings, when the girls come down the stairs Roxy and Simon get excited and run right up to them. I love the love that they have for each other.

So I decided to make this post about our four legged kids. These four have been with us from the beginning. Courtney had Simon and Roxy when Courtney and I met. So, we were an instant family of 4, but of coarse I had to add my little bit into it, so that's when we got Sadie. Sadie was a barn cat, and still has that little friskiness in her, but she's a very lovable cat. When it came to getting Meeko, we weren't really looking into getting another cat, but while at PetSmart, Meeko made us fall in love with him.

Even though these four get on my last nerves sometimes, I couldn't imagine life without these four. So, here are some photos of our kids and some of McKenna too because she is just too darn cute. (McKaila was napping when the photos were taken)





McKenna taking her puppy for a walk


 When you're teething EVERYTHING goes in your mouth, okay mom?

 

No comments: