Friday, October 31, 2014

24 Weeks with #3

I had my appointment with the high risk doctor yesterday, which like every appointment with her, it included an ultrasound. It is always amazing to see baby Logan moving around in my tummy. It's one thing to feel the movements from inside, but it's a whole other amazing thing to be able to see him going crazy in my belly on the screen.
 
Everything with the ultrasound looked perfect, which was great to hear. Logan is growing strong and has a great heartbeat. I am also doing really well when it comes to my blood pressure. My blood pressure has been good since I started taking pills to help it. At this appointment though, it was pretty low, at least for me it was low, but as long as I am feeling well, she's not too worried about it because it will start to rise once again in a few weeks. This is usually the time during most pregnancies where your blood pressure starts to drop some and then it goes back up during the third trimester.
 


Logan James
Currently the size of an eggplant
Weighing in at 1 lbs 9 ounces
Approximately 11-12 inches in length (crown to rump)
Second Trimester
Heartbeat 152
After every meal along with morning and nights are your strongest kicks/punches
About 112 days to go

No comments: