Saturday, October 25, 2014

McKaila's 4th Birthday Party

A few months back, I started asking McKaila what kind of birthday party she wanted. I gave her 2 options, so she got to choose between a Frozen birthday party or a My Little Pony birthday party. To our surprise, she said right away that she wanted a My Little Pony birthday.
 
She got so excited for her pony party, that with everything that she saw with ponies, she wanted it to be part of the party. And everyone she could tell, she was telling them that she was going to be having a pony party. I think she was a very excited little girl.
 
When Courtney and I started discussing what we were going to do for her party, we decided to do it a little more low key then we had done the previous year. So, all in all, we just had our family and friends there and had a cookout.
 

 
Everyone, including the adults seem to all enjoy McKaila's pony party. I mean, when it comes to having a bounce house, who isn't having fun? Not only the kids were jumping around in the bounce house, but the adults got in on the fun too.












Thank you to our family and friends that traveled and came out to celebrate McKaila Rose's 4th birthday with us!!

No comments: