Monday, April 6, 2015

My Littles

As I look back on these pictures that I have taken through out the last couple weeks, it truly brings tears to my eyes. My littles are getting so big, so fast. 

Since Courtney has gone back to work, I feel like I have been in a mommy fog. I feel like I am always doing something, washing bottles, picking up toys, getting lunch together, playing with the girls, all while carrying Logan, so he's not crying. But, today, I think it really clicked inside my head, that I need to take a break from all those things for a few minutes and really enjoy the moment because my babies aren't going to be babies for long. I hate even thinking about it, but before I know it, they will be in high school and off doing sports and hanging out with their friends, not wanting to hang out with mommy and daddy. So, I have to treasure these moments now, because before I know it they will be gone. 















My home is filled with toys and has fingerprints on everything, is never quiet. My hair is usually a mess and I'm always tired, but there is always love and laughter here.
In twenty years my children won't remember the house or my hair but they will remember they time we spent together and the love they felt.

No comments: