Sunday, May 31, 2015

Favorites

I haven't been so good at keeping up with the blog posts lately, sorry! I take many pictures on a daily basis of the little ones, but when nap time comes around or after we put the girls to bed, the last thing on my mind is to blog.

When it was just the girls, I wouldn't have a problem of putting out a blog or 2 during nap time, but these days, while the girls are down, I just want to take a nap myself or get some cuddles in with Logan because he's already getting so big. I have to soak in these solo moments with him right now. And after the girls go to bed, it's Courtney and I's moments together playing with Logan or just having our time after he falls asleep. 

Here are some of my favorite photos of the littles from the past month. I will probably be posting more blogs like this one with random pictures from the months we don't do much, because it's just easier and well, we aren't going out on a whole lot of outings these days. 

The days are already reaching temperatures of close to the 90's which also means that the heat index is in the 100's. So, we've been enjoying the outdoors more so after dinner. The girls go out front and play chalk or we throw the ball around. Logan already is looking like he is ready to get up and run around with them. Soon enough little one!


The girls were in the middle of running around when I told them to stop for a picture. This day, they both looked so grown up to me

Logan has been slobbering a ton and chewing on anything he can get his hands on


Such a big boy

They have so much love for each other





McKaila is becoming such a little lady




No comments: