Saturday, July 4, 2015

Red, White, & Blue

I have always been proud of my country, and even more proud of it, since becoming a military wife. I am always proud to say that I am an American and hang our flag in front of the house. I will even admit, that it gives me chills every time I hear that National Anthem. It even brings tears to my eyes. 

So, of coarse having kids, we want to bring them up feeling the same way. The 3 of them wear lots of Red, White, and Blue or even wear their Air Force shirts to support their daddy. We have been teaching them to put their right hand over their heart during the National Anthem, mostly when we are watching the NASCAR races, because we don't hear it much any where else right now. 

I have got to say that our girls are already learning to be proud of their country and even more proud of their daddy! They love seeing their daddy in uniform, and so do I! 






GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.

No comments: