Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Logan James Bedroom

Logan's room has been decorated since before he was born. It was even decorated in boy decor when McKenna was still sleeping in this bedroom, but now, we finally have McKenna in a big girl bed, sharing a bedroom with McKaila and have pictures for the picture frames, so Logan's room is now complete. 

I always knew that if we ever had a boy, the room had to be decorated with a sports theme. We have some Detroit Tigers, Detroit Lions, and of coarse some Dallas Cowboys stuff to make Daddy happy. I love how everything turned out and a huge thanks to the hubby for being patient with me when I was trying to decide where everything needed to go. 

Take a peak into Mr. Logan James bedroom



The bat was my grandpa Holtgeert's 




Table made for Logan by grandma Kuipers.
The bat used was mine when I was a kid

No comments: