Tuesday, September 8, 2015

McKaila's 1st Day of Pre-K

Today, our first born, McKaila Rose, started her first day of Pre-K at St. Paul Methodist. She has been very excited and since last week has been counting down the number of sleeps she had until her first day of school. 

I will admit, it was a rough couple days leading up to this day. I knew she would do great, but she's been with me since the day she was born, so it's hard to let go. The last couple nights there were lots of tears shed on my part, but I am really proud of myself and didn't shed any tears while saying good bye to her at school. 





RylanBrooks and McKaila (neighbors and best friends)

First day of school art work
McKaila was really excited to see me when she walked out of her classroom and gave me the biggest hug while telling me she loved me. After that, it was non stop talking about her day. She loved going to school and is excited for all the days to come!!

No comments: