Saturday, October 3, 2015

McKenna's First Haircut

Yes, you are reading the title right, McKenna got her first haircut. It was only like a year and a half ago I got McKaila's first haircut, but I guess with the second girl, you are ready to do it a whole lot earlier. And the crazy thing is, McKenna kept coming up to me asking for a haircut, so I gave in.

We are so beyond thankful, that our hairdresser, Christy is our next door neighbor and best friend, so she was more than happy to cut McKenna's hair for the first time. 

And to surprise us all, McKenna did a wonderful job. McKenna is always busy running from here to there, so I honestly thought she was going to be one of those kids that scream bloody murder when we sat her down, but she didn't move. Well, I had to keep her head still for some parts, but she did so great!

Before picture 
The first cut



 Forgot to take an after picture, but McKenna's first haircut turned out great and she looks adorable. 
(THANK YOU CHRISTY)


No comments: