Saturday, October 29, 2016

Pumpkin Decorating

Our little goblins in their halloween shirts




We asked the girls if they would like to paint, draw, or carve their pumpkins and without hesitation they said they wanted to draw on their pumpkins, but they wanted mommy and daddy to carve the big pumpkins.  

I was personally happy that they wanted to just color all over their pumpkins, because that meant less of a clean up for me. But, even with drawing all over their pumpkin, they had so much fun. McKenna scribbled all over hers, but McKaila did different things on each side, including a cat. 

Logan decided to nap during our decorating, so he didn't get to join in on the fun, but when I started to carve my pumpkin, Logan did decided to wake up, so Courtney had to finish my pumpkin up. 


Courtney the carving master, did a great job with finishing our pumpkins and the girls did a wonderful job at doing very unique pumpkins. They are very creative, which we love!










No comments: