Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Sadie

This is very difficult for me to type, but our kitty, Sadie went to be with Roxy in the clouds. 

This has been terribly hard on me, especially since I am the one that found her. 

I was not ready for my baby Sadie to leave us. She was my first baby. Courtney and I had gotten her shortly after moving in with each other and she was always by my side. She was such a loving kitty from the very beginning. Yes, she would give you those little love bites, but nothing to hurt you. She was always there to make me feel better when I was having hard days, by cuddling with me and giving kisses. She was the best kitty. And more so when we started having kids. She was so good with all of them and loved them so much. And the kids loved her back. Sadie, more so was attached to McKaila and Logan, as they wanted to cuddle with her. 

I miss my baby Sadie so much already. It's been very hard not seeing her at the bottom of the stairs in the morning, waiting for her food, or seeing her curled up in her favorite corner. But, even with my days full of tears because I miss you, it's only because I am being selfish because I want you here with me. But, I know you are happy running free outside like you always wanted.








We will love you forever, Sadie!


No comments: