Sunday, November 19, 2017

Dale's Last Race

It's the day I have been dreading since Dale announced his retirement, the last race of the season, the championship race. 

Every race day, you will find me and now Logan dressed in our Dale shirts/sweatshirts and all of Logan's Dale cars lined up somewhere in the house. Actually, that's every day, not just race day, LOL. 







Unfortunately, Dale didn't win at all this season, so he wasn't part of the championship, but they did make his last race special at Homestead and yup, I got teary eyed at times watching it. It sucks that he isn't going to be racing anymore, but I can't be too sad because next year he will be in the booth for NBC. So, we will still be seeing Dale every Sunday!!

It was a great race to watch, that was for sure!! 
Martin Truex Jr. won his first ever championship!! It was so awesome to watch. I told Courtney at the beginning of race season that Martin was going to win it all, and he did!!!!

No comments: