Friday, October 6, 2023

Cottle Farms

 We went to the best pumpkin patch every year in Colorado, I personally don’t think we will ever find anything as good as that pumpkin patch, but we need to find some pumpkins, so time to figure this out. 

I honestly didn’t have any intention of doing anything, but I think what we all needed was to get out of the house and do something new. We always pass Cottle Farms and have always mentioned to Courtney that I wanted to check it out, especially in the early spring when you can go there to pick your own strawberries. We saw that they had a pumpkin patch so I looked it up and thought it would be a great time to check it out. 

Unfortunately, I was pretty disappointed with it, but heck, I have some high expectations. We actually couldn’t go out in the patch and pick our own pumpkins, but they did have a bunch of pumpkins picked already. 






The kids each picked a pumpkin that they wanted to paint and then a couple little pumpkins to have in their rooms. I know it wasn’t much, but seeing their smiling faces at this moment in time, meant everything to me. Life has been pretty emotional these last couple days and to be able to have some time away and smile and forget about whats going on was so nice. 




No comments: