Sunday, July 7, 2024

Amish

When I found out that Sarasota wasn’t far from Todd and Jodi’s place, I said, “ I must go, I need to find the Amish!” 

To Sarasota we go!!

But, unfortunately, the Amish went back to their homes up north for the summer months. Looks like we’ll need to make another trip down to Sarasota. We did however, ride around and found where they attend church and their stores. We ended our trip by going to Der Dutchman: Amish Kitchen Cooking for a late lunch. So much yummy food, but not enough room in our bellies to enjoy all that we wanted to. 





Now, for some photos that I wanted to share that are just randomness from the weekend. 









Time to head back to SC! It was a great 4th of July weekend and we look forward to going back! Thanks VanOrders for letting our family take over your home and for all the fun memories! Love you!

No comments: