Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Down at the Wharf

We've been saying we would take my mom down to the wharf for her past couple trips down here, so finally we had the chance to go. We went at lunch time, so we could enjoy some of the Phillips Seafood Buffet. It was beyond delicious. Recommend it to everyone!!!


Afterwards, we walked down to the wharf. It's pretty crazy down there. People throwing around fish. Blue Crabs thrown into buckets, and so on. Courtney surprised me by buying my favorite, shrimp. Jumbo shrimp. It was so good!!!! We enjoyed it in our pasta tonight!!

Just a little bit of what they have there
YUMMY
Blue Crabs
McKaila really enjoyed watching the blue crabs moving around
Mom loves crab legs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your mini me is adorable..as usual! But the fish stuff is yuckie lol!

P.s. Pleasssseee figure out how to take this stupid word verification thing off..every time I try to comment on your blogs it wont let me because my iPad keeps trying to fix the word!