Friday, September 23, 2011

Feeling Blessed

Every day when I wake up, I feel so incredibly blessed that I have McKaila and Courtney in my life. Some mornings, when I have a few moments to myself, I even find myself tearing up because I am so happy. I have an amazing husband that supports me and will do whatever he can to help me during the days before he heads to work. It sometimes is stressful not having him home much, but he understands that and is good at reminding me every day how much he loves me and McKaila.
And to have McKaila in our lives is just beyond amazing. I look at her every moment of the day and smile because she is such an amazing baby. She smiles at me when I'm feeling down and it just melts my heart. The only problem we have is when we say no, she gets this pouty look on her face. It's just so hard to say no to that sometimes. She is just too cute for words I tell you.

McKaila and Daddy **I love them so much**

McKaila and Mommy
Courtney and I on our 1 year Anniversary, at the moment of this picture, we didn't know we were pregnant, but we were!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for a new post!

Being a Mother is AMAZING...It STILL shocks me every day that this little Human is our's, to raise, and love!

It's nice seeing happy blog's, someone who understand's how much love a man can give & how much love a daughter can give to them!

<3 Hugs!