Saturday, September 24, 2011

Go Blue

Even though we don't get the channel that Michigan is playing on, McKaila is ready to cheer on the Wolverines!!


This is her first cheerleading outfit. I got teary eyed just putting it on her!! She's going to be just like her mommy and be a cheerleader some day!!!

In this picture, you can see most of her teeth!! She has 7 teeth right now!

**Also, today McKaila is 11 months old. I can't believe how fast time has gone by and in 1 short month she's going to be 1 year old. So crazy!!!**

2 comments:

MAH said...

YAY!!! :) GO BLUE!

Anonymous said...

You were a Cheerleader too?! Too cool! I dont know why I never pictured you as one! I only did it my Freshman & Sophmore year, ended up giving up on it to play sports. MP looks adorable in her little outfit! Can't believe she is almost 1 already.....wow.