Wednesday, February 13, 2013

27 Weeks Pregnant

This week marks 27 weeks pregnant! It also means that I'm officially feeling big! I can no longer wear normal tee-shirts. I've been wearing some of Courtney's shirts around the house, instead of maternity stuff, but those days are behind me. My belly is getting big and there is no way regular shirts are fitting around it. Thankfully, I have found some pretty comfy clothes at Target in their maternity section. And even better, most of the stuff that I find are on the clearance rack. (I'm Dutch, what can I say)


Last week, I had my last doctor's appointment on Andrews. It was a little bitter sweet because I've been lucky enough to see the same doctor every visit and have come very fond of her. Now, it will be off to an all new hospital and doctors. I'm looking forward to it, but at the same time kind of nervous about having to get to know all new doctors.

McKenna Grace

currently the size of a head of lettece
weighing approximately 2.5 pounds
approximately 16 inches
third trimester
kicks all day long
but kicks strongest after mommy eats


Countdown
12 weeks and 5 days to go!!


No comments: