Sunday, February 10, 2013

Washington Auto Show 2013

On Friday, we decided to head out to the Washington Auto Show. Nothing beats going to Detroit for the auto show, but since they have an auto show here, we always like to go. I mean, Courtney is in his glory when it comes to being around cars, so it's a must that we go. And McKaila takes after her daddy in that too  because she just couldn't get enough of going in and out of the cars.

It was a lot of fun, but made a long day for me. It's been awhile since I've walked around for hours, especially now, being 27 weeks pregnant. I felt like my body was going to give up on me towards the end because I was so tired.

We saw a lot of really cool cars and even spent a lot of time in the van that we would like to purchase once Courtney re-enlists, the Honda Sienna!! Never thought I would ever be saying that I want a van, but with two little ones, we think it would be a great idea!!


Me in the car I used to want, a Jeep Compass

McKaila liked the Compass too :)




McKaila couldn't get enough of Whitzy

Pound it!!

Our new van!! But different color!!

But the high light of the whole day for me was getting the chance to see Olympic Gold Medalist Gabby Douglas. I didn't wait in the long line to get an autograph, but it was still pretty cool to get the chance to see her!


No comments: