Monday, June 17, 2013

Growing To Fast

Like most people, I dread Mondays. I don't look forward to Monday's just as much as the next person because on the weekends, I enjoy getting the help with the girls when Courtney is home. Then, Monday comes and I'm on my own again, with no help. But, I've got to say, I'm getting the hang of these two girls now. Yes, it still gets a little overwhelming at times, but I am truly loving every bit of it!

Today (Monday) has gone by great. Yes, I am a little sleepy, but it hasn't been like any other Monday. The girls have both been so great and guess what, both girls are currently sleeping. McKaila hasn't taken naps since we lived back in Waldorf, so having this time for myself has been great! I'm hoping that this nap thing for McKaila lasts because I really want to update the blog more often.

 
 
McKenna has been growing so fast it seems. She's no longer my 6 pound little baby. We did have her weighed and she's now currently weighing in at 9 pounds. McKenna has been smiling a lot more and in the last few days she's been loving standing up on her legs. She could be crying and you hold her up to stand and she's calm as can be.

 
 
As for McKaila. Every day she's saying new words. It's crazy the words that she comes up with and says so clearly. She has a great imagination too! She's always got her stuffed animals and they are always talking to each other.  She's becoming such a big girl and it makes me so sad. I'm not ready for her to grow up.



These two girls are my everything. They are the reason I wake up in the mornings! I truly feel blessed beyond words with these beautiful girls.

 

No comments: