Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Smiles

I am truly enjoying every minute I have with the girls. I feel blessed that I am able to be a stay at home mom and be able to watch all the new things that happen day after day. It does make me sad though that Courtney is missing out on all these things, but he does get many pictures during the day, so hopefully in that way he doesn't feel like he's missing out too badly.

One thing that I truly love is seeing their first smiles. McKaila and McKenna had their first smiles around the same time, about a month and a half old. Getting to see those smiles for the first time, brought tears to my eyes both times and not in a bad way. The smiles on the girls faces are magical and I will never forget them. Seeing smiles on their faces and seeing that they are happy, makes my heart smile. It's the best feeling. These girls are amazing and I am blessed to have them as my daughters.

I know a couple blog posts ago, I had put that McKenna had her first smiles. Since then, I've been trying to get a picture of that beautiful smile, but every time I brought out my phone to take a picture, she would stop, of coarse. But today, I finally got one. I got more than one. She's smiled a lot before, but she's never smiled as much as she did today. I'm so happy that I was able to capture it on the camera.

 
 
 
 
Since McKenna loves to stand and sit to see everything these days, I decided to get out the Bumbo this morning. I didn't really think she would like it a whole lot since she is still little, but she seemed to really like it. Of coarse, when I brought the Bumbo downstairs, McKaila started saying it was hers, so when McKenna was done with it, McKaila had to try it out again.
 
 
 

No comments: