Tuesday, June 4, 2013

On My Own

Courtney is now getting back into the swing of things at work after having 20 days off from work when McKenna was born. Now it's up to me to take care of the girls on my own. To be honest, I was very nervous about that day. I wasn't too sure if I could handle it all on my own. Every thought came rushing through my head. What am I going to do when both of them are crying? when they both want my attention? and so on. But like always, I was nervous for nothing. It hasn't been too bad. Of coarse there are times where I feel like there isn't enough of me to go around, but in the end it all works its self out.

I am incredibly thankful that McKaila is wanting to help out with everything McKenna. She helps hand me bottles when I am burping her, hands me her blankets and always wants to make sure she's happy and when she's not, McKaila is giving McKenna her pacifier. McKaila is one wonderful big sister that is for sure and we are always reminding her of it too!

Pictures of McKenna and McKaila at around the same age
This is what I call LOVE
Getting some Boppy time in
But after a while, it's nap time for McKenna
 
This is a picture of McKaila that I took of her yesterday for my dad, but I had to share it with everyone because she's so stinkin' cute
 
 
When she saw her Tigers shirt, she tells me that her shirt is like Papa's. And proceeds to tell me all day long that she looks like Papa. How cute is that?!?

No comments: