Monday, October 28, 2013

Pictures From The Weekend

There were a lot of pictures that me and my mom took over the weekend. From being at home to the birthday party there were lots of great pictures that I just had to share with you all!

Grandma and McKenna
McKaila wants to be just like daddy
 Tea Party with Grandma
 Papa, McKaila, and some scary thing in the tree
 GO DUTCH!!! #1
 Such a princess
 McKaila and Grandma

 Papa and McKenna
 How cute is she? I just can't get over how old she looks here
 Birthday girl swinging
We went to White Caps for some seafood on the night of McKaila's birthday and they surprised her with her own birthday dessert
 Kisses for the birthday girl
 This baby loves to be outside
 She wants to be one her scooter at all times
 
It was a great weekend for sure. It was really nice to have family here to not only celebrate McKaila's birthday, but just be together as a family. I just hope next time my sister, Amber will be able to join us.

No comments: