Thursday, February 6, 2014

9 months old

McKenna Grace
9 months old
Weight: 20.2 lbs
Height: 29 inches
 
 
 
These last 9 months have gone by so fast and I expect that the next few months leading up to McKenna's first birthday is going to be just as fast. It feels like in a blink of an eye, McKenna has grown so much. She started crawling and pulling herself up on everything she could. And she talks so much. Mostly just dada and baba, but she'll say it over and over again, even though it's not mama, I still love hearing her little voice.


Now that McKenna has been on the move, she is every where and any where. She loves to follow her big sister where ever she goes and most of the time, McKaila really enjoys that. McKenna and McKaila's favorite thing as of lately is playing with the kitchen set. They could spend all day playing with the play food while McKaila asks McKenna to try what she made. I just love how well they play with each other.
 
A part of me is sad on the inside, that McKenna has become a little independent now that she is mobile. She used to be all about wanting her mommy. Now, she just wants to play. Even though it's sometimes hard to see my little baby growing up and becoming her own little person, it's nice for me because I don't have a baby at my hip while I'm trying to prepare lunch, dinner or anything really. McKenna still will follow me from room to room, but as soon as McKaila says "McKenna, come play" she turns around and crawls over to her sister.

 McKenna is going to be that kid that has to have her blankie with her and I love it
We had to purchase McKenna a new car seat because she was getting to big for her other one. I think we can say that the new car seat is a hit with McKenna!
 

 
McKenna Grace is one happy baby and her smile brightens up the room and will make anyone passing, smile back. She's a cutie with lots of love to give and I feel so honored to be able to call myself her mommy.
 
McKenna Grace
I love you yesterday, today and tomorrow too
 

No comments: