Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Sister Love

Days of coarse are tougher then ever, and as of lately, days have been beyond tough. My 3 year old finds every way possible to test my limits one day and then the next is a perfect little princess. I don't know what it is with her, but I just wish I had that little princess all the time. (life as a parent, right?) To add to testing me, both girls still have runny noses that we have been fighting for going on a week now. So with endless amount of tissues, and terrible 3's? (never really dealt with the terrible 2's, so I'm guessing I'm dealing with it while McKaila is 3) I was really happy that for one afternoon, McKaila was back to being my little princess and wouldn't leave her sisters side.

I just can't get over McKenna's face in this picture
 
 LOVE
 
Ever since McKenna started crawling, she is everywhere McKaila is. McKaila didn't like that too much at first, because everything was hers. But, little by little she is understanding that the toys are not only hers any more, they are her sisters also. But, for the most part, these two beautiful girls love each other and love being together all the time. I mean, I just love when I hear McKaila go up to McKenna and say "do you want to play with me?" It truly makes my heart so happy when I see that or when McKaila goes and brings McKenna certain toys because she thinks she knows what she does and doesn't want to play with.





 The girls always go to the window to see the kids walk home from the bus stop. I love seeing them stand together and watch the kids and cars go by. McKaila even snuck in a kiss and didn't realize I was about to take a picture. She loves her sister so much!

No comments: