Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Crazy Girls

Our girls love to have their picture taken for the most part, but they really love taking goofy pictures. As a mom, you always want those beautiful pictures of their kids smiling big, looking happy. Yes, I really enjoy those pictures, but I really love the pictures where the girls are playing, being goofy, and enjoying themselves. So, one day, when I had both girls cuddled up on my lap, I told them I wanted to take pictures of us. Most of the time, I just take out my phone and take the pictures if I can't get to my camera, so I got my phone and the first photo I took, we were all smiles. After that, I told the girls to be goofy since McKenna's new thing is to go around and stick out her tongue. So, the 3 of us started making goofy faces while taking some memorable photos.




No comments: