Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Love

Every day is such a blessing to wake up to McKaila and McKenna's smiling faces and soon to add to that will be Logan's smiling face. I feel so lucky that I am able to be here when they wake up every morning and be here to put them to bed at night, with every thing in between.
 
Being a stay at home mom has it's difficulties of coarse, but I wouldn't trade any of it to go to work at a job where I would be missing all the wonderful things that our kids do on a daily basis. I love being here to witness all their firsts and being here to play dress up and play ring around the rosies over and over again. These moments you won't get back, so I feel so blessed that we agreed that I would be staying at home to be with our kids. I wouldn't trade it for the world.
 
I mean, how would you want to leave these beautiful smiling faces on a daily basis?? I am one lucky mommy!!










No comments: