Friday, November 21, 2014

Neighbor Love

Courtney and I will say it over and over again, we have the best neighbors. We have been truly blessed to have neighbors that have become our best friends. Not only have Christy and Josh become our friends, but their kids and our kids love each other more then we'll ever know. Along with that, Courtney and I love their kids as our own, Rylan, Henry, and Brynlee. Their 3 kids are beautiful little kids and we would do anything for them!
 





We can't thank Christy and Josh enough for all they have done for us. For every doctors appointment I have, Christy insists that she watches the girls for me. Of coarse, I feel bad because there are so many times that I have to go to the doctor especially since I started seeing the high risk doctor, but if we are talking and I mention I have a doctor's appointment coming up, she insists that I bring the girls over.
 
Courtney and I will be forever thankful for Christy, Josh, and their kids. We are thankful for the talks, laughter, tears by the kids, and everything in between!
 
Thank you Hartwell Family, we love you!!
 

No comments: