Monday, December 29, 2014

32 Weeks with #3

Logan James
Currently the size of a winter squash
Weighing in at 4 lbs 5 ounces
Approximately 15-17 inches (crown to heal)
Third Trimester
Heartbeat 149
Loves moving around at night, especially before bed time
About 52 days to go
 
 
Oh, have I been feeling uncomfortable. Logan has taken up so much of my belly and he lets me know. His movements are strong and sometimes hurtful because he is so strong. Even though some of his stretching movements are sometimes hurtful, I am enjoying every bit of it. Knowing this is the last child I will carry in my belly, I try to enjoy every bit that I can.
 
The last appointment that I had was with the high risk doctor. Now that Logan is getting so big there isn't much to my ultrasounds. She checks my blood pressure (which has been really good), his heartbeat, the fluid surrounding Logan and making sure he is still growing like he should be. Everything has been measuring great, including Logan. She thinks that when he is born he will be around 7 pounds.
 
This week, I also started having to go up to labor and delivery twice a week. So, every Tuesday and Friday I have to go up to labor and delivery to be scanned for 20 minutes. They are just making sure that I am not having any contractions that I may not be feeling and that Logan's heartbeat is steady. They also will be checking my fluid around Logan too. Thankfully, all is good. No contractions and my fluid is just where it should be.
 
As of the past week, I have been starting to feel very anxious about Logan's arrival, more so when the doctor and I started talking about labor. We talked about setting a date for getting induced if he hasn't come on his own, but also talked about that once 36 weeks hits, they wouldn't stop my contractions. So, it's crazy to think that beginning January 23, Logan could possibly decide so make his appearance. So, with that on my mind, I have been busy getting things ready. Washing clothes and everything in between. Now, it's just to start preparing a hospital bag.

No comments: