Friday, February 6, 2015

38 Weeks with #3

Logan James
Currently the size of a watermelon
Weighing in at approximately 6 1/2 lbs.
Approximately 19-21 inches long (crown to heel)
Heartbeat 140
Third trimester
Head down
About 1 week to go
 

 
Today marks 1 week to go. I scheduled my induction, so if Logan decides to be stubborn, I will be going in on February 13 to be induced. I really hope that he decides to come on his own because this lady is beyond uncomfortable. As you can see, my belly is huge and there is no more room for Logan.
 
I have had a few nights where I have woken up with contractions, but they come and go. Besides dealing with the on and off contractions, I have been dealing with a lot of back pain and pressure. Every day that passes, the back pain that I am dealing with gets worse and worse, making it uncomfortable to do much of anything.
 
So, here's hoping that Logan starts getting anxious to see mommy and daddy and wants to make his appearance sooner then later.

No comments: