Friday, January 30, 2015

37 Weeks with #3

Logan James
Currently the size of a watermelon
Weighing in at 6 lbs 4 oz
Approximately 19-21 inches long (crown to heel)
Third Trimester
Heartbeat 140
Head is down
About 2 weeks to go



A couple nights ago, I woke up around 3 a.m. with contractions. They were about 5 minutes apart, but within a couple hours, they had ended. Since then, I haven't had any more contractions, but have felt a lot more pressure down there.
 
I just had my last appointment with my high risk doctor, which was sad in a way because I really was happy with her. In the military you don't see the same doctor all the time, so being able to see her once a month made me feel comfortable. During her ultrasound, she said everything looked really good. The fluid around Logan was a little lower then they like, so they will keep an eye on that a little more, so if it does get lower, then they will induce me. Other then that, things looked really great with Logan and I.  
 
Due to the fact that I started having contractions the other night, Courtney's dad and step mom decided to start heading this way. They wanted to make sure they were here for the girls, so we didn't have to worry about them so much if I were to go into labor. It's such a relief and so happy that they were able to be here for us like that. And the girls are really enjoying having them here, for sure!
 
Now, it's just a waiting game!! We are excited to meet you baby Logan!

No comments: